Level Up Your Game Regardless of Size, Strength or Flexibility.
With Keenan Online, you’ll not only come away with the latest techniques from all positions, gi and nogi.
You’ll also get the hang of Jiu Jitsu much faster than you ever could by simply, “showing up” to class.
- Feeling lost against higher belts.
- Held back by plateaus and obstacles.
- Constantly worried that lower belts are gaining on you.
- Drilling random techniques in class that you’ll never remember.
- Frustrated by the fear of losing.
- Relying on being ‘FAST’ or ‘BIG’.
- Nobody knows your name.
- Learn world-beating moves proven at the highest level.
- Quickly find all the answers to your problems on the mats.
- Leapfrog everyone else on your way to the next level.
- Don’t look for random tools in the shed; sharpen them!
- Enter the leagues of Competition Favorite.
- Be great in all areas: regardless of size, age, strength or flexibility.
- You are, The One to Watch!
700+ videos in our ever-growing library
Our database evolves just as fast as Jiu Jitsu does. Which means the answers you’re looking for will always be right there at your fingertips.
Sparring footage and match breakdowns
Go behind the scenes with Keenan as he trains at various gyms around the world or peek inside the mind of a world class black belt as he narrates some of his favorite matches at the highest level of competition.
How It Works
Keenan Online The Fastest & Most Effective Way To Get The Answers You Need On The Mats…
Courses Answering Your Biggest Problems
All videos at Keenan Online have been organized into specialized courses designed to take randomness and uncertainty out of your training. So you can go beyond individual techniques, and master the game around them.
Build Confidence in Your Game
Each lesson plan takes you from foundational 101 positional concepts and progresses into more advanced techniques and strategies, helping you develop a rock-solid game from all areas.
Add Links to Your Chain
In Jiu Jitsu, everything connects. With this in mind, think of each course as link in a chain. A chain that begins with a fist bump and ends with your opponent tapping out. When you finish one course, focus on the chain link either leading in or leading out. This is the best way to legitimize your Jiu Jitsu.